Benefits of Water Storage Tank Liners
Monday, December 10, 2012
Tank liners can be made to fit any size or type of tank used for domestic, industrial or commercial containment purposes. They are also stored in tanks used for different functions and have proven advantages versus an unlined tank used for the same purposes.
The benefits of water tank liners
Fitting a tank liner is a cheaper alternative to having to repair or replace a tank.
- A tank liner will stop the loss of water from a damaged tank
- Prevents water contamination by a tank that has started to rust.
- More durable and longer lasting than an unlined tank.
- Custom fabricated according to tank dimensions.
- Impermeable, flexible and resistant to environmental degradation.
Russetts Development supply water tank liners. Materials used are fabricated from accredited materials. Butyl and Epalyn (EPDM) are both high quality, durable and long lasting liners. They can be fitted using our Easifit clip on system to water storage tanks and are approved for potable water containment. Butyl and Epalyn are also quick and easy to install.
Tank liners are fabricated to line the following types of tanks:
- Those used for rain water harvesting
- Storage of drinking water
- Waste containment
- Irrigation tanks
Covers are also available for water storage tanks to reduce evaporation and the growth of algae. We offer expertise in tank liner installation and refurbishment. Contact Russetts Development today for more details about our storage tank liners and services.