Water tank refurbishment plays an integral role in safeguarding the integrity of galvanized, pressed steel and concrete tanks against the effects of corrosion and bacterial colonisation. Storage tanks require regular inspection to avoid conditions that could jeopardise the quality of water.
Russetts Developments Ltd (RDL) fit tailor-made tank liners and have a renowned reputation for being the UK’s leading supplier of Butyl and EPDM rubber tank liners to the fire protection industry. Over the past thirty years we have supplied thousands of tank liners to every continent across the world.
RDL have extensive experience in lining and tank liner refurbishment of the following types of tanks:
- aluminium or galvanized cylindrical bolted panel sprinkler tanks
- Mastic sealed galvanized bolted panel tanks
- Elevated rectangular sectional GRP/pressed steel tanks
- Shaped concrete above and below ground basement tanks
- WRC approved drinking water storage tanks
We are not only able to provide a new replacement tank liner but also offer an installation service where the old liner is removed and all fixing flanges are replaced along with their respective gaskets, nuts and bolts.
Tank liner refurbishment
Refurbishing a water tank is very important to ensure you have a tank that will last a long time without getting into unnecessary expenses of having to replace it with a new one.
At Russetts Developments Limited, we are committed to quality as well as service. When you contact us for water tank relining, we will make sure we do a full inspection first and then give you the findings as well as the solutions to maintaining the tank.
Advantages of rubber tank liners
- Exceptional waterproofing – Butyl and EPDM have a closely packed molecular structure providing a water proof seal
- Weather resistant – strength and elasticity remain unchanged for many years despite exposure to extreme weather conditions
- Durable – excellent resistance to abrasive wear, tearing and puncturing
We can guarantee that refurbishing your water storage tank can save you both time and money. We can also assure you it will avoid any causes for a shut off water system, meaning that the tank will always be in good useable condition. With water being such a valued commodity, it is imperative for us to ensure we always have a good supply, not just for our own benefit, but also to comply with the water regulations, health and safety act.
For all water tank refurbishment inquiries, contact Russetts Developments today and our friendly team will be able to advise you on inspections and quotations.
Does your water storage tank need a tank liner refurbishment? Are you looking to invest in a new tank? Contact RDL for a quote, for more information on our systems or for pricing.